Please provide your contact details.
Yas Water World Abu Dhabi-Bronze
Abu Dhabi's most exciting water park, with over 40 rides, slides and attractions.
AED 249 General
|Opening hours:||10:00 to 18:00|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions whether written or verbally communicated by our staff.
- You must be above 1.3 metres tall to ride some attractions.
- Modest and appropriate clothing is required when visiting the Park. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Management reserves the right to determine if clothing is appropriate.
- Children aged under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18 years who must also hold a valid admission ticket.
- Children should be supervised at all times, and a meeting place arranged in case of separation.
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold, and are considered void if altered or defaced in any way.
- Entry tickets to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (excluding Yas Park Pass and Early Bird tickets) are valid for one entry to the park within 6 months of the date of purchase. Early Bird tickets are only valid on the selected date of visit.
- Guests with any medical, healthor self-imposed restrictions on their physical activities or who are overweight for the type of ride/ride vehicle or, who are under 'doctor's care' should not use certain rides.
- Certain attractions contain flash or strobe lighting effects. People with sensitivity to these conditions or a history of photo-sensitive epilepsy should avoid these attractions.
- Admission to the Park is at the guest's sole risk. The Park, its owners, sponsors, affiliates, land owners, lessees, staff, agents and representatives ('*Associated Entities*')accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park except for death or personal injury caused by the direct negligence of the Park, its Associated Entitiesor their employees.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Management reserves the right to deny admission or remove a guest(s) from the Park for any reason, including non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Management reserves the right to stop picture-taking or video-recording, and to confiscate any inappropriate material.
- All grounds within and surrounding Ferrari World Abu Dhabi are monitored by CCTV.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi hosts events from time to time that may involve the filming of the Park, and some or all of its attractions. In purchasing a ticket and entering the Park you consent to the possibility of being included in any filming taking place in or about the Park, and agree to assign any and all rights in any such filming to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, or its duly authorised representatives.
Not permitted in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items including meals, large snacks, sodas, juices, alcohol and other similar items
- Ice coolers or cold boxes
- Fighting and abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Unruly behaviour
- Queue jumping
- Any item deemed potentially harmful including weapons, knives or chemicals
- Pets (except service animals in special cases which will be evaluated and determined by the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Management on a case-by-case basis)
NOTE: Failure to follow these Terms and Conditions, and the use of common sense may result in expulsion from the Park or serious injury to yourself and/or others. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest, or to any items a guest wishes to bring into the Park, at its absolute discretion.
Recommended for you
Sharjah/Ajman Day Tour
This tour will take you to the largest mosque in
Sharjah - the King Faisal Mosque, gifted by the government of Saudi Arabia
View Details and Book
Burj Khalifa, At the Top
See the unparalled view of Dubai in the morning time AT THE TOP of the tallest building in the world.
View Details and Book
Copyright 2018 Expert Concierge Hospitality Services